About Big Island Motors CPO Warranty
Certified Used Cars at Big Island Motors
At Big Island Motors, we want you to feel confident in the vehicle you purchase from us. That’s why when you’re looking to buy a used car on the Big Island, know that we have our own Certified Pre-Owned warranty that’s sure to give you the peace of mind you’re looking for when buying a used car. Be sure to visit our car dealership in Hilo, HI, or our other car dealer in Kailua-Kona to find take advantage of the Big Island Motors Certified Pre-Owned warranty!
The Big Island Motors CPO warranty allows you to take home the pre-owned Subaru you love without worrying about repairs. Many systems are covered, such as select engine, transmission, drive axle, brake, steering, cooling and electrical components. So, if you’re thinking of buying a used car, you can visit either of the Big Island Motors locations in Hilo or Kailua-Kona and speak with our expert auto sales team about our CPO warranty. This way, you can take home the used car, truck or SUV you love with confidence. Stop by our Hawaii car dealerships now and explore your auto financing options and ask about securing a used car loan! And when you see our Certified Pre-Owned cars for sale, you can find out more about the Big Island Motors Certified Pre-Owned warranty.
Big Island Motors Certified Pre-Owned Warranty
What is Covered:
This Warranty is limited to these listed parts:
|Engine||All lubricated parts, water pump, fuel pump, manifolds, engine block, cylinder head, rotary engine housings, flywheel, gaskets and seals.|
|Transmission||Transmission case, internal parts, torque converter, gaskets and seals.**|
|Drive Axle||Front and rear drive axle housings and internal parts, axle shafts, propeller shafts, and universal joints.**|
|Brakes||Master cylinder, vacuum assist booster, wheel cylinders, hydraulic lines and fittings, and disc brake calipers.|
|Steering||Steering gear housing and all internal parts, power steering pump, valve body, piston and rack.|
|Electrical||Alternator, generator, starter, and ignition system, excluding the battery.|
ONLY THOSE PARTS STATED UNDER “COVERED PARTS” ARE PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
*This Limited Warranty further excludes the repair of engine valves and piston rings to correct either low compression or oil consumption which is considered wear.
**Except four-wheel drive vehicles are excluded from coverage as provided for in this paragraph.
EXAMPLES OF NONCOVERED PARTS
Including but not limited to:
- *1. Engine: Air cleaner, Carburetor, Harmonic balancer, Catalytic converter, Engine mounts, Exhaust system, Filters, Thermostat, Hoses and belts, Valve covers, Engine oil pan, Spark plugs, Spark plug wires, Fuel injectors, Bolts and nuts, Radiator shroud, Fan blade, Radiator cooling fan, Fan belt pulleys, Vacuum valves or lines
- Transmission: Standard transmission clutch parts, Throw out bearing, Flex plate, Clutch slave cylinder, Transmission mounts, Transmission linkage, Transmission fluid lines, Bolts and nuts
- Drive Axle: Pinion shaft flange, Pinion seal (unless required with covered repairs), Axle seals (unless required with covered repairs), Propeller shaft center bearings, C.V. Boot (unless required with covered repairs)
- Brakes: Brake pads or shoes, Brake rotors, Brake drums, Brake springs and hardware, Backing plates, Proportioning valve, Parking brake components, Linkage and cables
- Steering: Power steering hoses, Steering linkages, Pitman arm or tie rods, Steering column, shaft or couplers, Idler arm, Power steering belts or pulleys
- Electrical: Electric motors and wire harnesses, Instruments and switches, Radios or tape players, Batteries